Meetings, training and retreats (up to 25 participants)
Everyone has special requirements and our facilities allow flexibility. Please Conferences Package 2013-14_0 or call us to discuss your needs. Generous discounts are available for overnight conference accommodation involving several buildings or several days. We can provide up to 20 individual beds.
- 12 volt power is standard. Limited 240-volt power can be made available for meetings on request
- Full catering available from our on-site commercial kitchen or use the generously sized and well equipped kitchen in the building
- “Time out” nature based activities on-site and nearby
- Multiple spaces, indoor and outdoor, available for workshop groups. Facilities are available for mobility impaired people
- No distractions: book out the entire site
- 50 minutes from Hobart, an hour and a quarter from the airport
- Corporate/Seated Massage available
Meeting groups can be accommodated in a variety of different spaces:
Wallaby Grassland Cabin
The three minute walk to the lookout provides a good between-session exercise opportunity, for the more energetic the old growth forest is a 45 minute loop or for a real team building exercise hike to the summit of Mt Misery (2-3 hours).
Wallaby Grassland Cabin comes standard with a full kitchen for self catering or see our conference package for our standard menu.
Please book ahead if you require regular 240-volt electricity for computers or other equipment. Mobile phone reception is excellent for most makes and models.
Clifftop has a large lounge room and fantastic cliff top views. Meals are often taken in Clifftop while Wallaby Grassland Cabin houses meetings and activities. Accommodation is provided in both.
Outdoor Entertainment Area
Usually available for meals if desired. It has a small stage, brazier, covered and open spaces.
Outdoor Corporate Events
Over 40 square metres of covered circulation space plus a 15 square meter food service standard kitchen, make this an ideal place to host an outdoor event in a nature-based environment.
We live up to our name of a bush retreat. Spectacular views to the nearby escarpment and native vegetation create a feeling of being close to nature whist still partially sheltered from inclement weather. This site will best suit groups who seek an event in an environment where they can enjoy semi-natural surroundings as well as great food and wines.
The outdoor entertainment area can be booked for daytime self-catering, daytime fully catered or you can book the entire site overnight, including cabins, tipees and campground. Please discuss your options with us.
|Conferences Package 2013-14.pdf||517.32 KB|