HAVE YOUR RETREAT HERE
Everyone has special requirements and our facilities allow flexibility. Please download our conference package or call us to discuss your needs. Generous discounts are available for overnight conference accommodation involving several buildings or several days. We can provide up to 25 individual beds.
We have the facilities you need to host a retreat:
- Studio and family cabins (with kitchen), deluxe tipees and campsites
- Modern, well-equipped outdoor kitchen and entertainment area with open fire
- Clean and modern communal bathroom facilities, including hot showers
- Full catering available from our on-site commercial kitchen or use the generously sized and well equipped kitchen in the building
- 12 volt power is standard. Limited 240-volt power can be made available for meetings on request
- "Time out" nature based activities on-site and nearby
- Multiple spaces, indoor and outdoor, available for workshop groups. Facilities are available for mobility impaired people
- No distractions: book out the entire site
- 50 minutes from Hobart, an hour and a quarter from the airport
- Corporate/Seated Massage available
Retreats can be accommodated in a variety of different spaces:
This cabin has a wall which folds away to make a comfortable meeting place for up to 15 people. The space is warmed with a wood heater and has an adjacent toilet and covered deck.
The three minute walk to the lookout provides a good between-session exercise opportunity, for the more energetic the old growth forest is a 45 minute loop or for a real team building exercise hike to the summit of Mt Misery (2-3 hours).
Wallaby Grassland Cabin comes standard with a full kitchen for self catering or see our conference package for our standard menu.
Please book ahead if you require regular 240-volt electricity for computers or other equipment. Mobile phone reception is excellent for most makes and models.
Clifftop has a large lounge room and fantastic cliff top views. Meals are often taken in Clifftop while Wallaby Grassland Cabin houses meetings and activities. Accommodation is provided in both.
Usually available for meals if desired. It has a small stage, brazier, covered and open spaces.
Fully catered or self cater events for up to 60 people in our outdoor entertainment area.
Over 40 square metres of covered circulation space plus a 15 square meter food service standard kitchen, make this an ideal place to host an outdoor event in a nature-based environment.
We live up to our name of a bush retreat. Spectacular views to the nearby escarpment and native vegetation create a feeling of being close to nature whist still partially sheltered from inclement weather. This site will best suit groups who seek an event in an environment where they can enjoy semi-natural surroundings as well as great food and wines.
The outdoor entertainment area can be booked for daytime self-catering, daytime fully catered or you can book the entire site overnight, including cabins, tipees and campground. Please discuss your options with us.